Wednesday, June 21, 2023

20 JUNE 2023

Hi, for today, I revise one indent that my supervisor left for me as the price the contractor claim exceed the amount stated in the indent. First, I need to force completion to making adjustment for the price. And then, I make adjustment to the price and send notification to En Fuzi to review the indent. 

Then, I made a vouchers for the rest of the account payable that we did not make yesterday. After getting reviewed by En Azli, I bring it to En Faizal together with all the vouchers yesterday to get authorisation from him. Then, I help my supervisor to sort all the voucher as En Ashraf will bring to the headquarter earning in the morning tomorrow.  


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow ðŸ™ˆ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design