Friday, June 9, 2023

9 JUNE 2023

 Hi, for today, I learn from my supervisor on how to print indents after getting approval from the substitute of Pengurus Wilayah which is En. Faizal. Next, I learn on how to do disability insurance. 

Next, I check overtime allowance form whether it is in correct hours and amount or not. For today submission, only one staff has problem with his thumbprint. Then, I made work orders. I still making mistake today which is I do not check it carefully before key in the data. I feel sad and guilty at the same time to my supervisor as I keep making mistakes this week 😓. However, I take all of my mistakes as a lesson to always be more careful after this. Fighting!! 👊


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design