Monday, July 10, 2023

10 JULY 2023

 Hi, for today, in the morning I need to go to police station to make a report for my lost my ID card. After come back from the police station, I help my supervisor to sort voucher that needed to sent to the headquarter this evening. Then, I record the details regarding the voucher such as name of creditor, voucher number and amount on the voucher. 

Next, Dynamic Bookstore sent all of the stationery that LAP have bought before. We work together to lift all of the stationery into the office. After that, Pn Noraishan and I check whether all of the item were sent correctly. Then, we arrange the stationery in the cupboard according to the predetermined position.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design