Monday, July 24, 2023

21 JULY 2023

 Hi, for today, I check the overtime allowance form that have been corrected. Alhamdulillah, all of the forms is in correct amount. Then, I followed En Sazali and my supervisor to go to the LAP store to sell old paper. Honestly, this is my second time going to the store. The first one is on 19 July which administration department and account department do overtime work there. We organise all the file regarding the vouchers, indents and quotation. 

In the evening, I shred papers using the shredder machine. Unfortunately, the machine cannot work after 30 minutes. We try to repair the machine. And lastly, we found out that the machine cannot be too hot or it will be jammed.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design