Thursday, July 27, 2023

26 JULY 2023

 Hi, for today, I help my supervisor made vouchers for the indent that have completed with all the documents needed. However, there is problem when the provision for the work of that indent is insufficient. My supervisor teach me on how to transfer the money from one vot to another vot. But, it must be the same group of vot. She also teach me on how to close the accounting period in December. Before 15 December every, all of the payment should be made vouchers and send to the headquarter in Ipoh. She told me that starting from October until December, it will be a hectic month to her.

Then, I send the voucher that have been made to En Azli for him to reviewed before Pengurus Wilayah authorized it later.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design