Wednesday, May 10, 2023

10 MAY 2023

 Hi, for today, I continued checking overtime allowance forms while waiting for my supervisor getting approval and sign from Pengurus Wilayah, En Ishak, for the voucher that have been made by Pn Rosilah and Pn Aishan. 

After getting the approval, I help Pn Rosilah to prepare all the documents that needed to be sent to the headquarter. Most of the document need to be prepare in two copies which is one needed to be kept in the office and one needed to be sent to the headquarter. For the travel allowance voucher, it need to be sent before or on 10th every month. After prepare the document, I arranged the voucher in numerical order and write the voucher in no in the voucher book. 

At around 10 a.m, all the committee members of Aidilfitri feast and pensioners need to gather under the tent outside the office to hear a briefing related to the banquet. I was instructed to serve the vvip, vip and pensioners. 

Around 2 p.m, the ceremony began. It was a good experience to handle the ceremony in a working life. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design