Tuesday, May 23, 2023

22 MAY 2023

 Hi, for today, I make work order and purchase order for work that have done. The difference between the work order and purchase order is work order involve working activities while purchase order only involve item that have been supplied to LAP. 

Next, my supervisor teach me on how to print indents as she has important matters outside. While printing the indent, I make some mistake that my supervisor has remind me before. Unfortunately, I am so careless that I make mistake and I cannot print it for the second time as it need password for the second to avoid any fraud. I have told my supervisor using WhatsApp and she say it is okay, she can print it tomorrow. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design