Wednesday, May 3, 2023

3 MAY 2023

 Hi, for today, I am using LAP system to do a cash book for requesting a check from headquarter to pay to the Pejabat Hutan for using forest reserve routes for pipe installation. Next, I checked all the documents relating to salary increase by a staff member to make sure all the data is right. 

Next, I learm how to make claim preparation using a system with Pn. Rosilah. Surely it has several steps to do, but Pn. Rosilah explain to me the step by one by one with very details. After finished doing the claim preparation, we continued doing the account payable preparation that start with document register and end with the payment preparation.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design