Tuesday, May 23, 2023

23 MAY 2023

 Hi, for today, my supervisor check the work order and purchase order that I have done yesterday before confirm it to be reviewed by higher ups. She also print all the indent that I have made mistakes yesterday. Next, I make a column in indent book so that we can record the data needed when making the indent in the future. 

Furthermore, I make work order again as yesterday there are some mistake that I have done with the time period of the work. After done doing the work orders, I record the data needed in the indent book. After that, I help Pn Noraishan to check the overtime allowance form wether it is in correct amount or not. Moreover, I help Pn Hidayah to photostat the personal book of Pengurus Wilayah as she need to do other work. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design