Thursday, May 25, 2023

25 MAY 2023

 Hi, for today, I help my supervisor check one by one indent have been made during the month while she key in the data in the file to make sure she has one copy of the data that have been recorded.

Next, I help my supervisor to make a budget for April 2023. We need to look at all of the item code and make sure all of the amount is balance. I have ask a few things that I do not familiar about and my supervisor explain to me nicely 🙂. 

Moreover, I check the overtime allowance form to check whether it is in correct amount or not. Unfortunately, all of the form that have been sent today is wrong. My supervisor help me to calculate inform to the supervisor of the staff.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design