Monday, August 14, 2023

11 AUGUST 2023

 Hi, for today, I am in charge taking phone calls from customers as my supervisor has another matter outside the office. I got a message from marching group WhatsApp to go fitting our shoe size for sport shoe and leather shoe in Ipoh. 

After Pn Rosilah enter the office, she discuss with Pn Noraishan on whether we need to go to Ipoh or not as we need to meet Pengurus Wilayah because some of the vouchers need to be authorized. At 11.00 a.m., Pn Rosilah decide to go to Ipoh with Pn Noraishan and me. We went to Al-Ikhsan and Camel in Ipoh Parade to give our shoe size. Then, we went to LAP headquarter to meet Pengurus Wilayah there and sent the vouchers to accounting department. After finished our matter there, we went back to Taiping. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design