Wednesday, August 9, 2023

8 AUGUST 2023

 Hi, for today, many staff have others important matters to settle which made the office is feel empty. Only En Firdaus and me in the office. Because of that, I am in charge of taking a phone calls from customer. Then, I help Pn Rosilah to do monthly expense report in the Microsoft Excel as she has a meeting with Pengurus Wilayah at 9.00 p.m. After that, I help En Firdaus to handle the incomming letters and finding files in files room. 

At 12.00 p.m., I went back home to change my clothes to go to the training. Actually, there is no training in Tuesday however the coach have another important in the Thursday so they replace it today. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design