Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I AUGUST 2023

 Hi, for today, I made indent for the work that will be done in August 2023. This type of indent will be done every month as it have the quotation and it is consider monthly work. Then, I made disability insurance for one contractor. 

Then, I help En Firdaus to minute one file that have indent of one specific LAP car. I have to minute a lot of thing as the one that keep the file did not minute al, of the indent properly before. Furthermore, I made more indent regarding the changing meter with my supervisor and we made a table to make easier for us to detect any excess amount of money regarding the provision for that work.



That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design