Sunday, August 6, 2023

2 AUGUST 2023

 Hi, for today, there is an event in Loji Sungai Rawa for celebrating one staff change his work to police and one student that have finish his internship. Unfortunately, I could not join them as I need to went back home early. Therefore, I am in charge of taking phone calls as the office did not have many staff. Not only that, En Affendi ask me to find the file for his project in the book file and I manage to find it. 

I went back home on 11 a.m. as I need to change my outfit. This is the first day of me and my supervisor to training marching. The weather is very hot in Ipoh and it make us feel more burdened with heat. We end our training when Azan Asar hearing.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design