Sunday, September 17, 2023

12 SEPTEMBER 2023

 Hi, for today, I made a few indents to the work order that have been applied by assistant engineer. It got reviewed by the engineer and approved by Pengurus Wilayah. After it have been approved by Pengurus Wilayah, only then I can print the indent. After print it, I need to get the signature from the engineer and Pengurus Wilayah. Then, I distribute to the assistant engineer whether by giving it their driver or they pick the indent in the office. When distribute the indent to them, we record it in the book and the person who receive it need to sign the book as the record that they have take the indent to avoid any problem in the future.

While doing the accounting department task, I also help administration department to taking phone calls from customer if they were too busy. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design