Thursday, September 21, 2023

19 SEPTEMBER 2023

 Hi, for today, I made vouchers for account payable as usual from bill tracking/registering invoice until payment preparation. All of this vouchers is issued to pay the indents that have been submitted by the assistant engineer along with the invoices. Then, I give  the vouchers to En Azli, assistant accountant for him to reviewed it and checked. 

After that, I made indent/work order for work that have been applied before. Those indent need to be reviewed by each of their division head. 

Moreover, I check the compilation of overtime allowance form to make sure the total amount is correct and all form had been given. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design