Thursday, September 21, 2023

20 SEPTEMBER 2023

 Hi, for today, all staff from the accounting department have workshop in headquarter regarding claims and overtime. As a result, I have to meet Pengurus Wilayah to bring the vouchers and indent that have been reviewed  yesterday as he need to approved before send it to the headquarter. While waiting for him to approved all the vouchers, I print the voucher payment from the Century Financial system and stapler it together with the vouchers that have been made before to facilitate the filing process later. 

As all the staff of accounting department is not in the office, I take this chance to doing my internship report while taking phone calls from customers. I also minute letters to put in the files.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design