Thursday, September 21, 2023

18 SEPTEMBER 2023

 Hi, for today, I help Pn Noraishan to record the data of staff salary increment on October 2023 in Microsoft Excel. In LAP, they have four times of salary increment which is the period will follow the month they appointed permanently as staff. I need to record staff's name, staff number, salary increment and previous salary. I need to double check carefully as this table will be sent to the headquarter along with completed document for them to proceed on their process of salary increment in the headquarter later. 

Then, I help administration department to minute letters to put it in their own specific file. I also help in taking phone calls from customers. 


 That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design