Thursday, September 28, 2023

26 SEPTEMBER 2023

 Hi, for today, I start my day by photostat document regarding the insurance for project that have been done by assistant engineer. I need to make a copy as the copy need to put it in the file for the record while the original documents will be sent to the headquarter when we made payment voucher later. 

Then, my supervisor and I checked the documents that have been sent by assistant engineer to proceed the payment. Before we proceed the payment, we need to check the schedule of price adjustment that have been made by them. We have checked one by one and found several mistakes. My supervisor have informed the assistant engineer to make correction first before make voucher.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design