Tuesday, September 5, 2023

30 AUGUST 2023

 Hi, for today, I get a rest from the training team so I am at the office full day before going to Ipoh to check in the hotel. I made vouchers for all the payments and sort it one by one with my supervisor. Then, I check all the documents that have been sent to the accounting department whether it is complete or not. 

After that, I made work order regarding the work that have been applied by assistant engineer. The work order have to be reviewed by their leader, which is En Faizal, Engineer of Distribution and Development. After getting reviewed from En Faizal, the work order have to be approved by Pengurus Wilayah, Tuan Haji Ishak. Only after that, I can print the indent and give to the assistant engineer to proceed their work. 

After finish office hour, I straight went to Ipoh to prepare for tomorrow


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design