Friday, April 14, 2023

14 APRIL 2023

 Hi, for today, I checked staff's overtime form whether there is mistake or not. As usual, there still have a few mistakes done by the staff. Next, I help staff to classify sampul raya for the staff. We classify it by the department that have in Lembaga Air Perak wilayah barat. Next, I learned how to handle with the incoming and outgoing letter to put it in files that have been designated by type. Moreover, I help Pn. Rosilah to check the data that she produce with the data that she recorded. All of this is important as all the data need to be same so that there is no confusion in the future. I have also learned that the amount that contractor can claimed from the Lembaga Air Perak can exceed only to the maximum of 20% from the price that have been dealt before. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design