Monday, April 3, 2023

3 April 2023

Today is my first day of internship at Lembaga Air Perak in Taiping. Firstly, I was interviewed with chief clerk and given an introduction to the company on how the company operates. After that, the staff took me around the company to get to know with each staff member in the company.

Then, I was placed in the customer service department at the service counter. Here, I can learn how to handle customers to solve the problems faced by them. I also get to learn how to check and print bills, and handle the bills that have overdue. From all of those tasks, I have learn how to deal with customers and how to communicate with them. It may difficult for the first time but after I have tried several times, it gets easier than before.

Furthermore, I also learn how to double-check documents. It teach me to always be careful and thoroughly on whatever I am doing to minimize the possible errors. It is true that practices make perfect. Moreover, I got a new schedule today which is that I will be placed in the financial control unit for 3 months starting tomorrow, then transferred to the business management section for the next three months.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design