Friday, April 28, 2023

27 APRIL 2023

 Hi, for today, I have endorse incomming letters and classified them according to the specific files. Also, I have taken a few of phone calls from customers as my supervisor taking a time off for yesterday's morning. 

After Pn Rosilah came, I have continued checking salaries for specific staffs and correct them back. Around 3 p.m, Pn Rosilah has a meeting and she gave a task to key in the data for telephone bills. However, I did not manage to finish all as I have not really understand certain amount that have been stated in the Microsoft Excel before this. I did not have a chance to ask my supervisor as her meeting did not finish yet until 5 p.m. but I have already leave the note at the bill invoice.


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design