Monday, April 17, 2023

17 APRIL 2023

 Hi, for today, I have checked the overtime form again. And for today, there is only 1 mistake done by the staff and he have correct the mistake. This is because by the end of the month, we need to send all the form to the headquarter. 

Furthermore, I learned from Pn. Noraishan by seeing her do the outstanding payments for staff who got promoted. All of the data was done by the system of Lembaga Air Perak. It is more organized with the existence of a system to refer back to in the future or when the company is audited.

Next, I have learned and practiced myself under the supervision of Mr. Firdaus to endorse outgoing and incoming letters today. I find interesting to endorse all the letters as accounting always play with data and numbers. 

Last but not least, I have key in the data for overtime allowance and classify it one by one. 


That's all from me today. Thank you. See you tomorrow 🙈

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

An Nur Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design